1. Subject of Department Of Justice criminal probe.
2. SEC investigating CEO for stock manipulation.
2. Executives fleeing.
3. Massively indebted.
4. Near-term maturities.
5. Strafed by shareholder lawsuits.
6. CEO being sued for defamation (“pedo”, “child rapist”).
7. Unprofitable for 15 consecutive years.
8. Company has –50% ROE.
9. Chief Accounting Officer just resigned – again. *
10. CEO pledged stock as collateral for personal loans.
The CEO cried during a NYT interview and acknowledged that “from a personal pain standpoint…the worst is yet to come.” A few weeks later, he drank whiskey and smoked pot on a live podcast on the same day his Chief Accounting Officer resigned. A prominent pundit openly suggested the CEO should be put on medical leave to address psychiatric issues.
A. Work at this company?
B. Underwrite a securities offering for this company?
C. Buy an expensive car from this company?
D. Maintain an equity position in this company?
Jeszcze brakuje aby dowalili się do Price Waterhouse Coopers, który audytuje tą spółkę, niczym Arthur Andersen, który audytował Enrona, a którego od tamtej pory już nie ma wśród nas.
Stan na 19/09/2018
2% DWT, 2%, DRIP, 2% TESLA Short, 1% AMZN Short, 4%, APPL Short, 1% Short GDX, 16% (+4%) Long US Bonds, 4% (Short Nasdaq Index (2% short NASDAQ, 2% short Semiconductors)), 5% VIX, % 48% USD Cash, 10% PLN Cash, 5% Other Cash.